FEES & INSURANCE
Charges vary according to the type of services rendered, including diagnostic interview, family therapy, psychological testing, and group therapy. When applicable, your therapist will discuss the cost of testing fees prior to administering the test. Payment is due at the end of each session when services are rendered. We accept cash, personal checks, and Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards.
If you do not have health insurance and are referred by a church that is part of the Rankin Baptist Association, we offer a discounted fee of $135 Individual and $150 for a family session. Also, the Mississippi Baptist Convention will pay $50 towards each session for pastors and their families.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Twenty-four (24) hour notification is an expected courtesy to the therapist who is reserving time for you and to other clients who are waiting to schedule appointments. You must give a 24-advance notice for cancelled appointments. The advance notice is standard in our profession. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, it is considered a missed appointment, and you will be responsible for the fees for that session.
If you do miss an appointment without 24-hour notification, you will be charged the entire session fee. If you do not notify us 24-hours in advance when cancelling an appointment, you will be charged the entire session fee. Insurance plans do not pay for such charges. Payment for the missed session must be timely or we cannot continue to schedule appointments.
Please make your insurance card available for photocopying.
We have counselors that are providers for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi, Federal, AHS State of Mississippi and Aetna.
We will be happy to electronically file your insurance. If you have a different insurance provider, your counselor can give you a receipt so that you may personally file with your insurance provider.
Remember your health insurance is a contract between you and your insurer. Therefore, you are responsible for payment of services rendered regardless if and what amount your insurance company pays.
Some plans require pre-authorization. You are responsible for checking with your insurance provider before the first session to discern if services will be covered.
Questions to call & ask BCBS or Aetna to verify coverage:
***Call the customer service # on the back of your insurance card
1. Let them know that you want to verify coverage under your MENTAL HEALTH BENEFITS
2. Ask if LPC's or LCSW's are covered
***LPC -- Licensed Professional Counselor
***LCSW -- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
3. If either of these licensures are covered, ask if your policy is subject to a deductible OR a copay. If you have a deductible to meet, find out what your deductible is & if you have met it or not. If your policy is subject to a copay, ask them how much the copay will be.
4. Let your insurance company know that this is an outpatient office visit.
5. Ask if Telemental Health is covered under your policy, in the event you decide to have a telehealth session in the future.
6. Please call our office at 855-939-6634 after you speak with your insurance company to let us know what they tell you.